Apply to Present
The National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) is pleased to invite emerging clean energy companies from across the globe to apply to present their business opportunities at the 28th Industry Growth Forum.
Learn more about the Forum.
The NREL Industry Growth Forum provides many opportunities to accelerate your company's growth. As a company presenter at the Industry Growth Forum, you will have opportunities to:
- Secure financing and understand leading investors' strategies
- Refine your strategy and pitch through pre-event mentoring and detailed dialogue and feedback at the event from the expert investor panel
- Sign up for 10-minute one-on-one meetings with more than 30 leading clean energy investors, angels, and strategic partners
- Expand your network through hundreds of the world's leading clean energy investors, executives, and technologists
What if I am not selected as a finalist?
Even if you are not selected to present at this year's Forum, all applicants are encouraged to attend the event. You will receive tremendous value from your application.
During the review and selection process, you'll receive:
- Exposure to more than 120 North American investors who have an opportunity to review your application
- Valuable and direct feedback from investor reviewers
At the Forum, you'll receive:
- One reduced priced registration to attend the Forum
- The opportunity to see and learn from the investment pitches of other clean energy companies
- The opportunity to expand your network and mingle with investors, energy executives, NREL scientists, and other leading clean energy entrepreneurs from across the globe