Apply to Present
Each year, the NREL Industry Growth Forum recruits the most innovative, emerging clean energy start-up companies from across the globe to apply to present. We accept applicants ranging from prototype-stage to commercially ready with a renewable energy or energy efficiency technology solution.
Applications will be submitted through the online application system. Follow these steps to apply to present at the Industry Growth Forum.
- Download and read the Application Instructions, which provide instructions and details about how the application will be evaluated.
- Pay the $150 application fee. If you are a Colorado company, please contact an application team member prior to submitting your fee.
- Submit your application. After paying your application fee, you will be directed to the online application system to complete your application form.
The Industry Growth Forum provides many opportunities to accelerate your company's growth. As a startup applicant, you will have the following opportunities to:
Expert Review & Selection
- 100 leading investors and national incubators review startup applications and provide valuable, direct feedback to applicants
- 30 companies are ultimately invited to present at the Forum
- Applicants receive one discounted registration ($300) to attend the Forum
Mentoring & Business Support
- Applicants receive education and resources throughout the application & selection process, provided in partnership with our sponsors
- Finalists receive pre-Forum mentoring by leading investors and incubators to help them refine their strategy & pitch
- Get early access to sign up for One-on-One networking meetings with investors, strategic partners, and government agencies
- Expand your network through hundreds of the world's leading clean energy investors, executives, and technologists.
Thank You to Our 2015 Channel Partners
Industry Growth Forum Channel Partners consist of leading national incubators, accelerators, and entrepreneur support organizations. Channel partners assist in sourcing top-tier startups to apply to present at the Forum by referring current or alumni portfolio companies. To become an Industry Growth Forum Channel Partner, please contact Renae.Golden@nrel.gov.